Even Obama Won't Last Forever

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Marie - On the Latest Primaries



Well, Fred Thompson didnt exactly come in the way this FredHead wanted, but he did come in 3rd which isnt to darn bad. Fred gave a speech which all us FredHeads held our breath while listening to it, he never said he was out of the race and really didnt give much of a reason for the press conference to begin with, but he didnt declare he was out of the race so I'm not to worried yet!

Duncan Hunter dropped out of the race.


John McCain seems to have won the Primary, which was probably a consequence of the Vet Vote. Dont get me wrong, I Love McCain for his service to this Country, being held as a Prisoner of War for over 5 years, and I dont think he should be denegrated for his service to this Country. However, he sucks on the home front! With the exception of knowing he was right about the "Troop Surge" and the Iraq war, he sides way to much with the Liberals on a whole host of issues. Amnesty, voting against the Bush tax cuts, etc..That's the one thing that bothers me about McCain.


Mitt Romney won the Nevada Caucuses, and he somewhat skipped the SC Primary so I am not sure where he placed.

Rudy Giuliani, same thing. He is to busy campaigning in Florida which may or may not be a bad move for him we will see at the end of this month.


Ron Paul and his maniacs came in 2nd in the Nevada Caucuses, and placed like 5th in the SC Primary, lacking the Blimp this time. (Who really cares he's a nutball)


Mike Huckabee Came in Second I believe, and that was pretty much due to the Evangelical Vote. Huckabee isnt a bad guy, I like him but he also sucks on the homefront. Tax increases in Arkansas, all sorts of wishy washy things he did as Governor. Ya just cant tell about the Huckster. I dont think he is Presidential Material, but he talks a good game.

Alan Keys? Who Knows!!!!


Well I think I covered everyone, if I didnt I will update.

I still say this FredHead will continue to back Fred Thompson until Fred Thompson decides to call it quits. After that? I will be lost and I will have to pick a new candidate. I dont want to but I may have to because if Fred calls it quit's I will be devistated and lost. But I will pick myself up, dust my Jeans off, and keep going.

We will have to see the fallout from all this tomorrow.

And dont forget tommorrow is a new day, and the GOP race is still up for grabs and ya never know, Thompson could make a comeback, or another candidate may be someone I can at least live with, with the exception of Ron Paul because he is nuttier than a fruitcake.

Well that's my Two Cent's. What's your opinion?


If you missed the Live Blog/Chat tonight, the Next Live Blog/Chat will be in around 10 Day's from now! Keep Checking In for Updates!

1 comment:

Marie's Two Cents said...

Now that Fred has dropped out, what the hell do we do now?